Services focus on plans for the home or school. Not a home or school but you’re interested in services? Not a problem! We can discuss how services could look for you or your organization.

Please contact for prices. 

Look into your local city or provincial funding authority to see if developmental services are covered.

  • In Alberta, check out Family Support for Children with Disabilities (FSCD)

Is there something I could do for you that is not listed under the services tab? Contact me to let me know what you have in mind. If I’m not able to assist you, I will help you to locate someone who can.